Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Feminists Are All Lesbian Man-haters That Yell About Nonsense, Right?


In my last blog, it seemed like there was a bit of confusion on what my article was concerning. So to put it simply, the goal I am purely striving to achieve is to help redefine feminism. In my humble opinion, I hope that feminism will stop being viewed as women vs. men, and instead initiate the idea of people vs. oppression. I also strongly sense that this cannot happen until the public willfully eliminates the man-hating stereotype and other gender-
based labels from their perceptions.

I find it particularly important to exemplify;

Like I stated in my first blog, feminism is for everyone. It is for the poor and the rich. It is for males and females. And it is for anyone who is ready and eager to make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment