Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Same Sex Marriage



As in my other blog I talked about how homosexuals should have the right to marry. Although I was unclear in my last blog I still support the fact the people have the right to marry who they want.
In today's society the problem with gays being married is that most people are not comfortable with the idea of same sex marriage. As i was reading an argument one reason that society is uncomfortable with homosexual marriages is the fact that they might recruit. My problem with is if you are not a homosexual then why is society having a big fit over it. I also read that homosexuals do not recruit, because their sexual orientation is inborn. Even homophobes are repressed sexually with the same sex attractions.
Many religions such as Christians, branches of Islam, and Orthodox Judaism are against same sex marriages and others actually favor it. Some religious individuals feel if they allow same sex marriage it would violate their religion. Once again if a certain religion do not like the idea of homosexual marriages then why pay attention to it. It is their business in what they do. They do not necessarily have to get married in a church or temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment